If no other agreement is in place, our house apply to the General Terms and Conditions of business for the Austrian Hotel Industry AGBH 2006 with modification of the cancellation policy §5 Chap. §5.5 and §5.6.
Things do not always turn out as expected, so sometimes a booked holiday has to be cancelled or terminated. There is no right of withdrawal according to § 18 Chap. 1 Z. 10 for distance and off premises contracts, instead the following cancellation rules apply:
- you may cancel your booking without charge up to 31 days prior to your arrival.
- 30 days up to 15 days prior to your arrival: a fee of 50% of the booking amount applies.
- 14 days up to 1 day prior arrival: a fee of 90% of the booking amount applies.
- In case of later arrival and/or earlier departure or a No-Show we will charge the total booking amount.
- A deposit (money transfer) of 50% of the reserved stay is required at the time of booking to guarantee reservations.
- - because the borders are closed, Ischgl cannot be reached or your home town / town is in "lockdown", you can cancel free of charge up to the day of arrival.
... which concerns your travel period, and you have to be in quarantine after your departure, you can cancel free of charge!
... but you do not want to travel due to the current situation, you will be charge the above mentioned cancellation costs, unless it is a suspected corona case or a confirmed case on your part or in the family etc., this would then be again insured in the trip cancellation. Please get in contact about this with your travel insurcance
To spare unnecessary expenses and anger on fees for cancellation or termination we recommend concluding travel insurance. Click here to find more information in case of travel implications due to Covid-19.
Before you start your well-deserved vacation, we would like to give you a brief overview of what you can expect from COVID-19 arrangements at Apart Maximilian. We want to make your stay with us as pleasant, relaxing and safe as possible. A protection concept as well as adjustments in the service was developed. These are constantly adapted to the official requirements. The health of our guests and our family and staff is very important for us, which is why we refer to the generally applicable regulations in Austria. We keep social distance - for more security!
In addition to the increased cleaning and disinfection processes in the house, we inform about arrangements for a carefree, safe vacation.
If you book a room with breakfast, your reserved table in the breakfast room will be at your disposal only for the whole stay. We will gladly serve you breakfast - according to the pre-order of the breakfast menu - at your table. For the apartments we offer the usual bread roll service and for the breakfast in the apartments there is a pick-up service on advance order – of the breakfast menu - so that you can have your breakfast in the apartment.
You can read the measurements of ther calbe car under this link nachlesen